After the success of its ‘Great Online Shopping Festival (GOSF)’ in September, Yayvo.com; the nation’s leading online e-commerce portal has joined hands with Jazz Cash to bring its customers ‘Yayvo Black Friday 2016’.
Already known for fantastic discount offers and sales, Yayvo intends to offer:
- Discounts of up to 80% on over 1,000 products
- Exclusive brand launches
- Cost-effective deals
- Blazing fast delivery through the TCS logistical network
Expected to be the biggest thing to hit the online shopping industry across Pakistan this year, ‘Yayvo Black Friday 2016’ promises to bring amazing benefits to every customer visiting the site with great deals and new benefits.
Focused on making life convenient for customers, Yayvo has entered into strategic alliances with:
- TCS is delivery partner
- Jazz Cash official payment partner
- In addition, Jazz Cash will be topping up discounts on this event
- FM107 will be the official Radio Partner for the event
- Food Panda
- Ary Digital
- Dove – Unilever
Subscribe now for Yayvo Black Friday https://yayvo.com/black-friday at to get updates on the latest deals.
What to Expect from Yayvo & JazzCash Black Friday
- Jazz Cash will top up discounts on over 10,000+ products on BF
- What’s in store for females? Top brands, exclusive launches
- What about the techy audience? Gadgets, latest mobile phones, exclusive launches
- What should the mothers expect? Great discounts on household items, kids clothing bundles
- Who should look forward to BF deals: those who are getting married, going on vacations, photographers, fashion freaks, techies, geeks, mothers, gamers, amongst rest
- Basically, create a list of exciting things that will be available for different age groups, gender, etc. and according to attributes (e.g. geeky, fashionistas, etc.)
Key Highlight Points:
- Blazing Fast Delivery (you can highlight 120-minute delivery service for selected products as well)
- Original Products
- Highest Discounts
One such entity is Yayvo.com, a part of TCS E-COM (Pvt.) Ltd., which is a new entrant in the online arena, but has quickly become one of the largest online retailers in the country by offering an exciting online shopping experience coupled with the country’s largest delivery network.
As the official partner for ‘Yayvo Black Friday 2016’, JazzCash will be encouraging its users to pay for purchases made on Yayvo.com through their mobile accounts to get even further discounts.
Apart from offering reliability and security, one thing which sets Yayvo apart from the competition is its world-class deliverance, since it is carried out by the TCS logistics network. Thus, this Black Friday, customers will just not get the best deals on Yayvo.com, but their purchases will be delivered to their doorstep in about some hours, regardless of the region they live in.
It is now interesting to see if online retailers live up to the ever-increasing expectations and demands that consumers have for Black Friday and similar sales.
Check out more about here: https://yayvo.com/black-friday